Remy

Remy

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Remy's first day of school!




I know I haven't posted in about a million years and I apologize but life gets in the way sometimes.  Today was a big day though so I must post.  This morning I dropped Remy off for his very first day of pre-K.  This was a bittersweet moment.  My first born, my baby boy started school.  Oh how the time flies by.  Remy was so very excited to go to school.  I asked him what he is most excited for and he said he's most excited to ride the school bus!  I'm very lucky and I get to drop him off at school every morning.  He gets to ride the bus from school to daycare which is only a mile or two away.  I'm so nervous and excited for him.  He is very ready.  When we were driving to school after dropping Ivan off at daycare he asked me to come in with him.  I told him of course I was going in with him.  We hung up his backpack and he asked me to stay for a "smidget" with him.  I could tell he was nervous but also excited.  I stayed with him for a few minutes, helped him find his seat and he looked at me and said, "ok, bye-bye momma".  I cannot wait to see him and ask him how his first day was! 





No comments:

Post a Comment